Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

how can remove footer copyright ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: how can remove footer copyright ?

how can remove footer copyright ? 11 years, 7 months ago #4626

• torun121
  • Fresh Boarder
How can i remove or edit te text of footer ( Designed by SmartAddons.Com
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.)

Re: how can remove footer copyright ? 11 years, 7 months ago #4761

• David Hoang
Dear Torun121

In this case, you need to purchase Copyright Removal from this link www.smartaddons.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=338

Thanks

Re: how can remove footer copyright ? 11 years, 7 months ago #4855

Hi!

Fee for removing the company (smartaddon) link is ok. But why is the a joomla (Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.) link there. Don't you think this is a security hazard. On the one hand we are installing components to remove Joomla tags from the site and on the other hand the template is generating tag to announce to hackers "come hit me".

Also there is a link to the logo that pull the "SJ World News - Best of Joomla" that is totally unnecessary.

I don't mind having a link back to your site saying the template was designed by you but I feel in all fairness the other links should be removed.

Hope you will provide the instruction on removing these unnecessary link.

Thanks

Re: how can remove footer copyright ? 11 years, 6 months ago #4913

David Hoang wrote:
Dear Torun121

In this case, you need to purchase Copyright Removal from this link www.smartaddons.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=338

Thanks

I think you missed the point. Does Joomla hold a copyright or Smartaddon? So why are you charging a fee to remove the Joomla link?

Re: how can remove footer copyright ? 10 years, 12 months ago #9334

Hi;

How can i change copyright text in my template? (www.birgulaymanguler.net) . I'am member of JTC Developer.

Regards,

Re: how can remove footer copyright ? 10 years, 12 months ago #9345

• David Hoang
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes