Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Multi-page articles & insert function bug.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multi-page articles & insert function bug.

Multi-page articles & insert function bug. 12 years, 1 month ago #2473

Hello again,

I just discovered a bug which I founded also the SJ News template: Page Break & Insert function gets an error. The symptom is that after insert a page break, the horizontal line goes on top of the article (in editor). Same happened if inserting a pic or a module.

You already solved this problem for SJ News as you confirmed me in this post, so I hope the you can do the same for this template.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Multi-page articles & insert function bug. 12 years, 1 month ago #2577

Come on guys.... please fix this bug or let us know how to do it ourselves! You did it already for SJ News template so...

Thank you in advance!

Re: Multi-page articles & insert function bug. 12 years, 1 month ago #2640

Dear Beckan!
We have updates on Yt News
thanks
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: Multi-page articles & insert function bug. 12 years, 1 month ago #2643

Well, thank you for your reply but the bug still seems to be there

First I was downloading the Joomla 2.5 version of the template (yt_news_template_j17-j25_v1.1.zip) which has no fix for the bug. I tried also the quickstart version (yt_news_quickstart_j25_v1.1.zip) and the symptom isn't fix. See the pic attached.

Please let me know what to do or guide me if I am doing something wrong. I need a fix for Joomla 2.5 version.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments:

Re: Multi-page articles & insert function bug. 12 years, 1 month ago #2644

Dear Beckan!
It is a problem in joomla administrator. You can click the button 'html' to edit
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: Multi-page articles & insert function bug. 12 years, 1 month ago #2645

You might be right, but why is happening in this template and not in default Joomla templates? Beside that, I found the same problem in another template (SJ News) and you or a colleague of you fix it somehow. See here the topic: HERE.

Please take a deep look and maybe you can figure out what is happening.

Thank you!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes