Welcome, Guest

Template and many other things not working correct
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template and many other things not working correct

Template and many other things not working correct 10 years, 8 months ago #1901

• Duns53
  • Fresh Boarder
I have continuous problem with this template . News not adding to the main page in the module yt_news_content. Links from modules pages in the administrative part are broken. Manuals on this templates are available only to members (I am registered on the site, it is a free template, why I can not see it ????). Can anybody help with yt_new_content module?

Re: Template and many other things not working correct 10 years, 8 months ago #1903

• admin
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Andrey Gulyayko

This template is free for downloading. You need to register a free member to see the download link

For your issue, can you send me the screenshot for checking?

Thanks
Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Template and many other things not working correct 10 years, 7 months ago #2005

• Duns53
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the reply.
I had submit the ticket TT-8J6HD96160 for this issue, would you please look at it.
About registration. I registered on the site as a free member, and logged in, but when I'm trying to download the manual for this free template, it tells me that I need to have membership to dowload..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes