Welcome, Guest

Template and many other things not working correct
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template and many other things not working correct

Template and many other things not working correct 12 years, 1 month ago #1901

• Duns53
  • Fresh Boarder
I have continuous problem with this template . News not adding to the main page in the module yt_news_content. Links from modules pages in the administrative part are broken. Manuals on this templates are available only to members (I am registered on the site, it is a free template, why I can not see it ????). Can anybody help with yt_new_content module?

Re: Template and many other things not working correct 12 years, 1 month ago #1903

• David Hoang
Dear Andrey Gulyayko

This template is free for downloading. You need to register a free member to see the download link

For your issue, can you send me the screenshot for checking?

Thanks

Re: Template and many other things not working correct 12 years, 1 month ago #2005

• Duns53
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the reply.
I had submit the ticket TT-8J6HD96160 for this issue, would you please look at it.
About registration. I registered on the site as a free member, and logged in, but when I'm trying to download the manual for this free template, it tells me that I need to have membership to dowload..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes