Problems setting up Yt News
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems setting up Yt News

Problems setting up Yt News 10 years, 9 months ago #10979

• Johnnyflip
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Members,

I have recently download (yt_news_template_j17-j25_v1.1) from www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-showcase/item/1-yt-news-free-joomla-magazine-template associated extensions from www.smartaddons.com/download/free-joomla-templates/cat_view/29-joomla-/44-free-templates/151-yt-framework

I have successfully installed it on Joomla 2.5.11 and make it my default template also but when I attempt to lunch Yt_news-Default, it shows a blank page that stated "INSTALL_YT_PLUGIN" and I downloaded and installed YT Framework - YT Plugin, after installing YT Plugin, I lunch the Yt_news-Default again and it shows a blank page again with this message "INSTALL_SJ_CORE", once again I downloaded YT Framework - SJ Core - Plugin for System and install it.

After the finally installation, I lunched Yt_news-Default but it throws a lot of php exceptions on my Yt_news-Default and even on my Joomla administration page

Attachment errors_1.txt not found

Regards
Ola-Phillips
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Johnnyflip.

Re: Problems setting up Yt News 10 years, 9 months ago #11016

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Muyiwa Ola-Phillips,

Please do not worry about these warnings and strict standards.

They are only the default notices of joomla.

Please disable warnings, strict standards and notices on your host again.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes