Welcome, Guest

Problem with miniatures
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with miniatures

Problem with miniatures 10 years, 10 months ago #10167

• EyeMaze
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, sorry for my bad english but I hope you will understand me.
I've got problem with displaying miniatures near news. Here is my website so you will see what I'm talking about.
pszczepanski.cba.pl/joomla/
As you can see on Home (and check Loty załogowe->Suborbitalne) I've got two news with images. Sadly it's not loading right (it's showing same pic for both news instead different but only in intro article, in full article everything is working perfectly), I've realised that those miniatures are loaded from cache, i've tried disabling it but template somehow is still able to create these cache files and I have no idea what to do. Please help me fix it cause it's really great template and I would like to continue my website with it!
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by EyeMaze.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem with miniatures 10 years, 10 months ago #10190

• SA Thuy
Dear Peter,

Please check your site again, I can't connect to your site, it get message: The connection has timed out.

Thanks

Re: Problem with miniatures 10 years, 10 months ago #10220

• EyeMaze
  • Fresh Boarder
Thats weird but nevermind because I've already fixed it. I found that picture names can't be the same even if they're in different folders because they're moved to cache folder to be used as miniatures. And I have for example five 1.jpg then in cache folder there is only one for all miniatures Maybe it will help someone in future, cheers!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes