AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ NEWSLETTER, Doesn't work :(
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ NEWSLETTER, Doesn't work :(

SJ NEWSLETTER, Doesn't work :( 7 years, 5 months ago #29273

Hello, I installed Sj Newsletter for my website, it does work like it says. But, right after I clicked the subscribe button, I'm not be able to click anything from my site instead of I need to refresh/load my page again.

It does happen to your demos too, whenever I clicked the subscribe button, I won't be able to click any links/images/menus on the page instead to refresh/load the page again.

But after all, I still love and want this module for my website. I hope for a quick reply, Many Thanks.

-zee/Malaysia-

Re: SJ NEWSLETTER, Doesn't work :( 7 years, 5 months ago #29290

• thuyltt
Dear zeeazian,
Please submit ticket and send us your URL link and FTP account there, we will fix this issue for you.
After submiting, please send us your ticket number here, we will check for you asap.

Thanks.

Re: SJ NEWSLETTER, Doesn't work :( 5 years, 1 month ago #38148

thuyltt wrote:
Dear zeeazian,
Please submit ticket and send us your URL link and FTP account there, we will fix this issue for you.
After submiting, please send us your ticket number here, we will check for you asap.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes