AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Installation issues + where is support
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation issues + where is support

Installation issues + where is support 8 years, 5 months ago #26616

I paid for MONTHS of support and right now I am furious that I never got a functioning site. I am trying it again and posting the issues that I see all over this forum and online. I really hope that support pay attention or I am going to invest some time in telling the world not to spend $1 with this company.

I am using a fresh installation of Joomla 3.4.5 with VirtueMart. I installed SJ-Market and have the following issues. The quickstart did not work so now I am just trying to get the template alone to work. MANY PEOPLE have the same identical issues so SUPPORT just answer the questions please. I am not stupid, I did nothing wrong and do not try to blame me for poor coding or whatever issues you have.

YT Framework plugin - enabled it and get this error on front page:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method YtTemplate::_countPosGroup() in /home/charterm/public_html/fantasybeachsplash.com/templates/sj_market/index.php on line 111

Disabled it and get an message that I need to install YT Framework. Uninstalled it and reinstalled, not change. Went into template settings, it tells me that YT Framework and SJ Market are both up to date.

On the backend, when I go into template Extensions > Templates > SJ Market and at the top is this message:
Warning JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/charterm/public_html/fantasybeachsplash.com/images/pattern/body

If I try to do anything else, I get other Fatal Error messages on my index.php. You can take 5 minutes to review your forums and see that most people get those also.

PLEASE POST THE SOLUTION. Look at your own forums and see how many people have these same issues. This is due to a fault in your product not in your customers so do not bring up paid support. I would like to advise others on Joomla.org and other places of the solution so please take notice. We are tired of being ignored and having you take our money and never care at all about if your product works or not. Perhaps take some time to perfect the templates and documentation you have before adding new things and doing sales.

Re: Installation issues + where is support 8 years, 4 months ago #26659

• thuygtn
Dear thenewbreed,

Please install YT Plugin version 3.0.2:
www.mediafire.com/download/h9b0r64tvat5bdk/yt_v3.0.2.zip

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes