Welcome, Guest

Scared of Sj Content Listing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Scared of Sj Content Listing

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14053

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for being in touch when i saw sj-content-categories-II i liked it look at the demo below
demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-categories-II
But i have fear that i might encounter the same problem i encountered with sj-content-categories.

So since sj-content-listing can "Allow to choose images from external folder " i saw it in the Main Features i decided to give it a trial, so i want sj-content-listing this is the demo demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-listing instead of sj-content-categories-II.

I go for sj-content-listing instead demo demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-listing

Thanks

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14054

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Michael Ijere,

We won't talk about SJ Content Categories II. Now we will talk about SJ Content Listing and SJ Content Categories. You said:

"So since sj-content-listing can "Allow to choose images from external folder " i saw it in the Main Features i decided to give it a trial, so i want sj-content-listing this is the demo demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-listing instead of sj-content-categories-II.
"
This means you want a module that "Allow to choose images from external folder"? If this is yes, I would like to say that the module you are using (SJ Content Categories) can choose images from external folder as you want. You can find that option in Image Options tab.

I'm sorry. Till now I haven't known the correct thing you want. I will work with our technical department on the next working day to check your site. I will give you the answer or any wondering if i have for resolving your problem.

Hope you can wait us in tomorrow.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14057

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply but i am not interested on SJ Content Categories any more look at these link below
www.hottestgist.com/Nigeria/Photos/very-funny-pictures-of-mercy-johnson-funke-akindele-on-set.html

Scroll to the end of the page, you will see your module it has been there since 30th non functional i purposely left it there to see if your technical can resolve the issue, but since they could not i don't think i can wait any more, after today i will uninstall it.

It's either you change it to SJ Content Listing or you forget about it, but bear in mind it's not a good customer service and no matter how wonderful your products without a good customer relationship it makes no sense.

I have paid for so many extensions and i have also received several refund when it did not work. www.sourcecoast.com/ refunded my money since i could not get there Jfbconnect component to work and yesterday i got an email from them that they have upgraded it i gladly went for it because i was treated very well the first time.

Sorry i am not going to be doing all these for just $12 it's either you change it or forget about it, the site is a live site with over 5000 visitor per day yet a left such loophole just to see it the problem can be solved but it taken too long.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14072

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Michael Ijere,

I've worked with our technician in your ticket and I would like to confirm with you as following:

We can't apply to charge other module for you. And the reason is below:

- You used our module on your site and request our technician fix the problem that you can't show images on the presenting. Our technician help you to add image for showing and sent image screenshots in the ticket. But yesterday, when you send me the link, I can't see it because of any reason not from us. Now our technician help you to add image again. Please feel free to check the link or screenshots in the ticket. This means, your problem does not arise from us.

If you still want to use SJ Content Listing for your site, please make other order for this.

We work so hard because we always want to make the best work, best products and best support for you and other customers but everything need to be based on some business principle. We will support all problems with product you bought but when you want to use other instead of old, we really need to be provided the reason for this.

I hope you can see for our work.

Thank you so much!

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 3 months ago #14586

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I am not interested in the category listing any more, but i bought your mega News 11 module but could not get it to work, why is your module not flexible like others your extension are the set of extension i can not get to work. Any way i have submitted ticket. Code TE-0000002879
I hope it will not take days to respond to these like the other time.

You will see the module at the bottom of this page hottestgist.com/Nigeria/
It says no "Has no content to show!" but i selected two categories with so many articles in them
Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by 21stcentury.

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 3 months ago #14600

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
There is still no responds after 16 hours, i hope the issue will be attended to soon
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes