Welcome, Guest

Scared of Sj Content Listing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Scared of Sj Content Listing

Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 5 months ago #13952

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I am scared of buying Scared of Sj Content Listing because Sj_Content Category did not work on my site like the demo i saw on your site, this is your demo site demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-categories-II

But look at the component in my site
www.hottestgist.com/Nigeria/Photos/very-funny-pictures-of-mercy-johnson-funke-akindele-on-set.html

I have done everything i can to get it work, but all to no avail

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 5 months ago #13981

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Michael Ijere,

This is a missing module you bought. The demo you want is module SJ Content Categories II. And you bought SJ Content Categories. Demo of SJ Content Categories is in here: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-category. If you would like to use SJ Content Categories II, you can click on the "buy now" button in the demo you have: demo.smartaddons.com/?product=sj-content-categories-II.

Thanks!

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 5 months ago #14047

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
The both links you sent pointed to products category not to the demo pages, so i could not see the demos you are talking about.

This is the message i got after purchase
"Hi Michael
The file(s) you ordered are ready for your download. Before download files, please register your domain to our domain list here www.smartaddons.com/my-domains/2 , this will help us to manage your license and answer your questions priority.
Please enter the following Download-ID(s) in our Downloads Area:

mod_sj_content_categories_UNZIPFIRST.zip: 5ec44504179
www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.downloads&Itemid=338&download_id=5ec44504179463"

the maximum number of downloads for each file is: 5
Download until 90 days after the first download

That is the link i was given to download, note i removed some digits from the download id

This is the second message

"Hi Michael,

the Status of your Order No. 16097 has been changed.

New Status is:

Confirmed

To view the Order Details, please follow this link (or copy it into your browser):
www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=account.order_details&order_id=16097&Itemid=338"

I want sj-content-categories-II or can i ask for refund because it's totally useless to have sj-content-categories since it does not work.

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 5 months ago #14048

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Michael Ijere,

I'm sorry for missing url. Please feel free to re-check:

- Demo of SJ Content Categories: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-category
- Demo of SJ Content Categories II: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-categories-II

And the module you bought is SJ Content Categories, this order was made on 30 October and you installed on your site and get support from our technician in TE-0000002750. I think we can't refund for you in this case. The first condition for getting refund is the refund requirement need to be sent within 7 days from the order is confirmed. Please read more about our policy refund here: www.smartaddons.com/terms-of-use

If you need to use SJ Content Categories II module, please feel free to make a new order for this.

Thank you and hope to see the sympathy from you!

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 5 months ago #14049

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
How can you expect me to pay for sj-content-categories-II since sj-content-categories did not work, i simply asked you to change it for me, it obvious it did not work. Talking about your refund policy did your management also consider your own lapses, i submitted the first ticket on that same 30th but got no reponds i submitted another on the second only to get responds on the 4th is it not obvious that your customer support it bad. I bought a products from www.extrawatch.com/ that same day and i submitted a ticked#t for refund since it did not work, they asked for my login details which i provided they took time to try to resolve it but since they could not resolve it they just refunded yesterday. now in your case i am asking for change of product refund is the last option. Follow these link to see it www.hottestgist.com/Nigeria/Photos/very-funny-pictures-of-mercy-johnson-funke-akindele-on-set.html i have tried everything to make it work but it's not working as i expected.

Pls lets not make mounting at of these situation i want it be changed with "SJ Content Listing" instead of sj-content-categories-II.

I like some of your products but i need to be sure they can serve my purpose before i buy more. I did not know you respond faster on forum i could have been posting here instead of ticket that take days

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 5 months ago #14050

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Michael Ijere,

I've checked the history of your ticket and I would like to confirm that the time zone is a part in reason the delay response from us. And now, we will talk about your problem.

You made me see a confusion in this topic. Please come back with the first post in this topic. You said:

"I am scared of buying Scared of Sj Content Listing because Sj_Content Category did not work on my site like the demo i saw on your site, this is your demo site demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-categories-II"

But you only bought SJ Content Categories in our system, not SJ Content Categories II. And I showed for you 2 demo of them. They're difference. In the next response, you said:

"I want sj-content-categories-II or can i ask for refund because it's totally useless to have sj-content-categories since it does not work. "

I answered in your case, we won't refund follow our policy refund. And now, you replied:

"Pls lets not make mounting at of these situation i want it be changed with "SJ Content Listing" instead of sj-content-categories-II"

Please let me know which is correct module you want? Please leave me the link of demo you want.
And we're sorry, we would like to confirm that we won't charge to other module if you don't give the reason for this. The time for discussing start from 30/10 to 15/11 seems to take so much time for detecting the missing module.

We're at night on Sunday and we can't sure the best support in this time. But you can respond clearly in here. I will try to resolve this problem with you.

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes