(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Scared of Sj Content Listing

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14603

• SA Thuy

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14606

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I saw it and i have replied the message since.

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14628

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am yet to hear from your tech team after 24hrs of sending the login details

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14637

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
it's not fair that one will have to wait for days before issues are attended to, that is how you wasted my time when i bought category listing and after 10 days you told me because of your policy you can not refund, i allow that go because it's just $12 dollars but i am sure you do not expecting the same on these one, it's over 48hours since i posted in forum and submitted ticket but till now nothing has been done about it. I a waiting.

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14640

Re: Scared of Sj Content Listing 10 years, 4 months ago #14665

• 21stcentury
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks i saw the message in the ticket and i follow ed the instruction, but i noticed the following problem

I added two categories that has subcategories and it worked fine (Video and Photo)
But i created another module with SJ_Mega_News and inserted two categories that does not have subcategory and nothing show up. Look at it in hottestgist.com/Nigeria/ I added categories Business and Sport.

I also noticed that when i use theme 4 it stretch some of the images there by messing up the page, even when i set it to fit or fill in image setting. I notice the same problem with theme 2 and theme 1. And theme 1 would have been perfect for me if not that it stretches some images.

Please help me look at it the login details still remain the same

I reply the ticket with the same message

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes