Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] K2 Category Display Module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] K2 Category Display Module

[SOLVED] K2 Category Display Module 10 years, 9 months ago #11266

Hi there,

I have a directory listing website. I am using K2

i have 7 Categories with multiple sub-categories in each.

I have tried Sj K2 categories module for my home page, but i want something that displays my 7 categories (that is responsive) and that has a link to a page where people can see and choose the subcategories of the said category..
Most of the "category display" modules that i have looked at, displays it's "K2 items" as well.

Any suggestions?
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Justified1103.
The topic has been locked.

Re: K2 Category Display Module 10 years, 9 months ago #11284

• SA Thuy
Dear Justin Place,

If you want when you click on a categories, it will display sub-categories of selected category, you need config in K2 options: Components->K2->Categories->Choose the father categories and configure in right column.

Thanks

Re: K2 Category Display Module 10 years, 9 months ago #11292

Hi there,

Basically what I'm looking for is a accordion slider like this:

Or
www.slidorion.com/ [Without the description beneath the categories]

to display 7 categories on the left and just have pictures on the right with a link to the page to display all of the subcategories of that main category.

unless you have other modules that Smartaddons has that would be better suited?
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Justified1103.

Re: K2 Category Display Module 10 years, 8 months ago #11325

• SA Thuy
Dear Justin Place,

There aren't any our modules following your idea. You can refer SJ K2 Categories II - Theme2 at www.demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-categories-II

Thanks

Re: K2 Category Display Module 10 years, 8 months ago #11482

Hi there

I have attached my site credentials

I'm still using K2 Categories, I'm presently happy with it, however how do i order the MAIN categories in alphabetical order? I have tried to no avail.

Some categories i have more than 10 sub-categories .. i have displayed the sub category count to ' 9 ' .. Is it possible if every category can have a "view all" at the bottom that would link to a menu item?

I have this code for the content-box:
.sj_k2_categories.preset01-4 .cat-wrap .content-box {
float: left;
margin: 0 16% 0 2%;
width: 32%;
}
used to get categories into 2 columns, when i remove the margin it becomes responsive with 3 columns. .. however when i tested it here for the responsiveness: www.responsinator.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.borderlearning.justrite.co.za%2Findex.php%2F
for mobile phones, the module changes to one column which is perfect. but the tablet view does not display the categories in 2 columns, am i doing the css wrong?

Thanks alot in advance
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Justified1103.

Re: K2 Category Display Module 10 years, 8 months ago #11500

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url: http://www.borderlearning.justrite.co.za/index.php/
Admin Username: Justified1103
Admin Password: storm@91
FTP/SSH Server: http://cpanel.justrite.co.za/cpsess1569397421/frontend/x3/filemanager/index.html?dirselect=domainrootselect&domainselect=borderlearning.justrite.co.za&dir=%2Fhome%2Fjustrite%2Fpublic_html%2Fborderlearning&showhidden=1
FTP/SSH Username: Justrite
FTP/SSH Password: 0rR10oZa5d
Dear Justin Place,

#1. There isn't option to order the MAIN categories in alphabetical order. If you want do that, you have to change the code.
#2. You can use SJ K2 Category II to replace (www.demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-categories-II) or you have to change the code.

#3. I see that in www.responsinator.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.borderlearning.justrite.co.za%2Findex.php%2F, in tablet, the columns of module display in 2 columns. Please check it again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes