Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: multilanguage not working

multilanguage not working 10 years, 2 months ago #3250

Hi!
I´m using this extension to show a category from VM in a client site. We are about to finish translations and all products in VM are already translated to english &spanish (btw The default is spanish).
Now when I set the extension in Joomla as english languaje it doesn´t matter, it always shows the slideshow in default language..for my surprise, this extension does not distinguish the language
I really need this to work since my client has already accept the design and watched this extension work in spanish.
Please help! I already send a ticket today in the morning... willing to know about you

amaranta
Technology is a mystery that we want to solve for your, take action: contact dragonita.com

Re: multilanguage not working 10 years, 2 months ago #3313

Thanks for your not helping and your module not working on multilanguaje site with joomla 1.7.5, I doubt it does works for others greater than joomla 1.5.
I fix the problem by digging into your module and doing your work...

To fix the problem:

modules/mod_sj_vm_slideshowiii/vmslideshowiiireader.php lines:27 or so
		/*******COMMENT THE NEXT TWO LINES OR DELETE THEM********///
		//$lang_params = &JComponentHelper::getParams('com_languages');
		//$lang = $lang_params->get('site', 'en-GB'); //use default joomla

$lang = &JFactory::getLanguage();   //gets the languajes for your joomla
		$lang = $lang->getTag();            //gets the one selected

In order to see the right categories in the setup module you must do the same in:

modules/mod_sj_vm_slideshowiii/core/elements/sjvmcategories.php

Hope that now you can fix it for the next versions...
Technology is a mystery that we want to solve for your, take action: contact dragonita.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Virtuemart
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes