Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to use data source from image folder?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to use data source from image folder?

How to use data source from image folder? 12 years, 8 months ago #544

I can't figure out what path should i put for the image folder path if i'm to use data source from image folder.

if i create the image folder in <joomlaroot>/images/img2 , what's the path? I tried several absolute paths but it shows nothing at the front end. i'm confused.

don't you have any documentation about this?

Re: How to use data source from image folder? 12 years, 1 month ago #1992

• gigpacknaxe
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you ever solve this issue??? I bought this extension today because I thought I could use images outside of the article via the path. I have been unsuccessful so far. Will somebody help?

Re: How to use data source from image folder? 12 years, 1 month ago #1993

• gigpacknaxe
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Problem Solved!!! A little documentation would be nice, though. Would have saved me a couple hours time trying to figure this out. N E Ways, here is what you do.

General Settings of the module:

Data Source: From Image Folder (It's a drop down)
Image Folder Path: images/what/ever/your/path/may/be (Not absolute)

Description for each image: 'Imagename=>title|description|link'(No '')

The "Description for each image" has a tool tip if you mouse over the text in your cPanel. Instead if "Imagename" it should say "Filename" because this is what it requires. The filename is completing the path directly to each image. The title is displayed in the navigation and on mouseovers. I have not seen where the description is displayed. The link is what it is. It's the link where you want to have your visitors directed.

Hope I could help.
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by gigpacknaxe. Reason: Stripped out mouse over
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes