add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 12 months ago #9509

• SA Thuy
Dear thambi yousuf,

Please choose width and height in SJ Category module equal your size image, in your site, image is 150x100 => width is 150 and height is100

Thanks

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 11 months ago #9542

pls check

www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/

scroll down to printers & inks category at the bottom

exactly did 150 x 100 correction, but the k2 character i think blows up the image.

even the blown up image you right click see image width and height is only 150 x 100, but what parameter is scaling up the image not able to understand in k2

-------------------------------------------------------
hi thuy, followed your above instruction , worked quite long with this and figured out only theme 3 scales the images, but theme 2 is perfect and does not scale.
now my site is in theme 2
but theme 3 is so beautiful and cannot afford to neglect. the purpose of me going for the full extension membership is for theme 3 only.
pls see if any solution.
original k2 category images - 150px x 100px
all adjusted to above according to your instruction . theme 2 is perfect. theme 3 - images are scaling up to 313px dont know why
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by thambi.

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 11 months ago #9558

• SA Thuy
Dear thambi yousuf,

Please go to: www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/modules/mod_sj_k2_categories/assets/css/mod_sj_k2_categories.css, and find:
.sj_k2_categories .cat-wrap.theme2 .content-box img,
 .sj_k2_categories .cat-wrap.theme3 .content-box img,
 .sj_k2_categories .cat-wrap.theme4 img
 {
    border: 1px solid transparent;
    width: 100%;
}

=>
.sj_k2_categories .cat-wrap.theme2 .content-box img,
 .sj_k2_categories .cat-wrap.theme3 .content-box img, 
.sj_k2_categories .cat-wrap.theme4 img 
{
    border: 1px solid transparent;
}

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 11 months ago #9571

did the editing in the code, never work out - still the same you can check

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 11 months ago #9577

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/admin
Admin Username:admin
Admin Password:bajju1990
FTP/SSH Server:184.173.246.241
FTP/SSH Username:samratba
FTP/SSH Password:bajju1990
Dear thambi yousuf,

I see that it displayed with original k2 category images. You should clear cache of browser and refresh the browser again.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 11 months ago #9602

yes, you are correct, sincerely a thousand apologies for that. did not come to my head at all.
only one request, trying to make it 4 x 3 , ie 4 boxes per row, only for the home page, so that the gap in between becomes narrow. all other pages ok
sincerely thanks a lot
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes