You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3

images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 12 months ago #9357

hi

this is a continuation of the thread which i got very great help from your side

www.smartaddons.com/forum/68-sj-k2-category/9268-request-some-guidance-to-make-images-like-demo

the images i lke your demo very much it is like this

demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-category

300px × 200px (scaled to 166px × 110px)

whereas my website it is the opposite

www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/

166px × 110px (scaled to 313px × 208px)

the demo site is so beautiful and pls help me get that same feel - the image scaling all seems to go wrong. the demo site 166 x 110 px looks so beautiful

pls help me, thanks

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 12 months ago #9392

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:http://www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/
Admin Username:admin
Admin Password:bajju1990
FTP/SSH Server:184.173.246.241
FTP/SSH Username:samratba
FTP/SSH Password:bajju1990
Dear thambi yousuf,

I have edited width and height in your Sj Categories for K2 module with width: 230px and height: 156px, Resize Mode: Stretch.

Please check your site again.

Thanks

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 12 months ago #9400

hi, thank you very much, it has come out perfectly. thanks for that.

but one last wish.

there is a lot of white space behind the images in the box, making it only 3 images per row.

SMART ADDONS DEMO for k2 category THEME 3 is so beautiful with smaller boxes and no border or white space and does not look like a box at all.

see the smart addon link
demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-category

and my website link
samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/

what should i do to get that look . now i have upgraded to full membership in smart add on and should i download any other software. pls advise

thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by thambi.

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 12 months ago #9419

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:http://www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/
Admin Username:admin
Admin Password:bajju1990
FTP/SSH Server:184.173.246.241
FTP/SSH Username:samratba
FTP/SSH Password:bajju1990
Dear thambi yousuf,

Because your images size is too small, so when you want show like SMART ADDONS DEMO for k2 category THEME 3, your images is resized, and seem not like in demo. Please choose biger images.

Thanks

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 12 months ago #9467

hi , thanks a lot, i am trying now and getting not exactly but a bit closer to the demo look. thanks

Re: images scaling for Sj Categories for K2 - Theme 3 10 years, 11 months ago #9506

hi thuy,

www.samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/

i have installed sj category in header and bottom also, and for your convenience i changed background color to black.
i just want the inner image box only, looks so cute and small.
i dont want the outer box background (black). can we minimise or remove the outer box or padding altogether

thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes