Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the main category page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the main category page

Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the main category page 6 years, 4 months ago #35046

Hi There,

I have a serious problem with Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the parent category page then sub-categories that below to the parent category appear at the bottom,

please help.. BTW, the parent category does not have any articles, the articles that are appearing belong to its sub-categories. when i click the main category it displays the articles first (from its sub-categories) then the sub-categories names?!

Please help

Re: Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the main category page 6 years, 4 months ago #35082

Dear haddad2

please send us the admin, domain and ftp account in the website information box only for admin to check directly.

thanks

Re: Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the main category page 6 years, 4 months ago #35349

Sent, please help

Re: Articles that belong to sub-categories appear in the main category page 6 years, 4 months ago #35356

Dear haddad2

Our module support to show the list categories and subcategory, not show the article in the module.
about click the parent category, you can custom for this page in your template \templates\your_template\html\com_content\category\blog.php file

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes