• Page:

TOPIC: Articles Not Showin - Categories Under Register No

Articles Not Showin - Categories Under Register No 12 years, 6 months ago #1268

• billy25
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Two problems.

PROBLEM 1:

I have categories for registered users and for the general public.

The categories for registered users are not even showing when I login inside my account.

The public categories show right, but not the ones under registered access.

PROBLEM 2:

Does your extension only display categories?

Because I got the impression that I was going to be able to display articles inside the categories, but I can only see the number of articles inside the category and not the article preview display.

Re: Articles Not Showin - Categories Under Register No 12 years, 5 months ago #1270

Hello billy25,

Do you mean the categories for registered user don't display anywhere?

This module only display categories as it's name.

Thanks!
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: Articles Not Showin - Categories Under Register No 12 years ago #3100

I have the same query as billy25 - Problem 2

Last night I purchased the year developer membership, however my main reason for wanting this was to display categories and articles names with the article count next to the category name.

After trying over and over I found that the extension only displays categories and once clicking on the last category I still end up with my standard joomla article list layout. Please see below.

www.weddingcontacts.co.za/index.php/test-menu

I need the extension to show Category Main List - then - Sub Category List (with number of Articles displayed)- then - Articles (Which will be a direct link to the article).

Is this possible. As now it seems as though I am adding the extra articles for viewing purposes and my end result will still be to display the standard joomla list layout.

Is it possible to change the colour as well as the length of characters before the category name drops to the next line - as my categories that I will add there tends to look untidy due to some columns having category names longer than others which therefore change the row alignment. I tried using the "title max character" however this did not make provision on the smaller names for the larger names.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Stock Choice.

Re: Articles Not Showin - Categories Under Register No 12 years ago #3104

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Arthur Jansen van Rensburg,

I think you can use the sj mega news ii module.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stock Choice
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes