Permissions Issue causing major errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Permissions Issue causing major errors

Permissions Issue causing major errors 12 years, 6 months ago #1246

• sencera
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I submitted a ticket on 10/25 and I've since saw the root of the problem with this module is a permissions issue. I am using J1.7. Every time I use this module I get the following error
Warning: opendir(/home/industry/public_html/cache/mod_yt_megak2itemsii) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/industry/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 499

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/industry/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 505

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/industry/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 531

Then I go into public_html/cache/mod_yt_megak2itemsii and I see the permission is 1341, I change it to 755 and go back to my admin panel, refresh, clean my cache and all is well for exactly one minute then all the errors pop back up and when I go back to cpanel the permission has reverted back to 1341. This is causing major issues with my site and being able to refresh my cache. Please advise. I have a live site.

Re: Permissions Issue causing major errors 12 years, 6 months ago #1248

• admin
Dear sencera

Please open modules\mod_yt_megak2itemsii\lib\ytimage.php file, line 51, find this code:
@mkdir($info['dirname'], '0755', true);

and change to:

@mkdir($info['dirname'], 0755 , true);

or

@mkdir($info['dirname'], 0777 , true);

And then please delete mod_yt_megak2itemsii folder in cache folder, refresh your page to check

Thanks

Re: Permissions Issue causing major errors 12 years, 6 months ago #1258

• sencera
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks this worked. Please close ticket as resolved.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes