Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: compress images

compress images 10 years, 9 months ago #11268

Dear Sir,
Please can you provide me a way to compress image thumbnails for mega k2 slider and mega k2 news, since they didn't pass the test of gzip compression! i need my website to load faster. thank you

Re: compress images 10 years, 9 months ago #11285

• SA Thuy
Dear pikiame,

Maybe, our mega k2 slider and mega k2 news modules don't support gzip. You can search on Google or some where

Thanks

Re: compress images 10 years, 9 months ago #11288

so can we find a way to compress it more without gzip? make thumbnail more resizable?

Re: compress images 10 years, 9 months ago #11323

• SA Thuy
Dear pikiame,

If you want resize your thumb images, you can configure Image width and height in module manager.

Thanks

Re: compress images 10 years, 9 months ago #11352

i already did but the test keeps gives me error: Specify image dimensions: Height and width tags missing. for both: k2 extra slider and k2 mega news!

Re: compress images 10 years, 9 months ago #11381

• SA Thuy
Dear pikiame,

Please check Image width and height in module manager, you can set it is about 50+, don't set it is so small

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes