Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to change the image preview of a menu item link
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change the image preview of a menu item link

How to change the image preview of a menu item link 1 year, 11 months ago #47208

When I share on Facebook the menu link the image that appears is not from the articles on that link. How can I change the preview image to a desired image or image from the articles?

Re: How to change the image preview of a menu item link 1 year, 11 months ago #47218

• thuygtn
Dear unet,

If you want to display your article image on facebook, you must add the meta tag
or:image on article file:
\templates\sj_basic4\html\com_content\article\default.php

For exampe:
<meta property="og:image" content="YOUR_IMAGE_PATH" />
inside <head> block

Thanks

Re: How to change the image preview of a menu item link 1 year, 11 months ago #47219

thuygtn wrote:
Dear unet,

If you want to display your article image on facebook, you must add the meta tag
or:image on article file:
\templates\sj_basic4\html\com_content\article\default.php

For exampe:
<meta property="og:image" content="YOUR_IMAGE_PATH" />
inside <head> block

Thanks

There is no <head> block on the default.php file. I also want to clarify that I want the image for a particle link image only.

Re: How to change the image preview of a menu item link 1 year, 10 months ago #47226

• thuygtn
Dear unet,

We don't support it, if you want, please use our custom work service, we will do it for you with extra cost.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes