AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

No HIDE Date, Update and Hits Articles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: No HIDE Date, Update and Hits Articles

No HIDE Date, Update and Hits Articles 2 months, 1 week ago #47130

I've tried at both the menu and article level, but I can't seem to hide the date, last updated and hits in articles, for example:
www.opensm.org/en/meet-the-alliance/the-alliance
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by Claudio12.

Re: No HIDE Date, Update and Hits Articles 2 months, 1 week ago #47135

Dear Claudio12,

I updated this file: templates/sj_agenz/html/com_content/article/default.php
and find:
<?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.info_block.publish_date', array('item' => $this->item, 'params' => $params, 'position' => 'above')); ?>
Edit to:
<?php if ($params->get('show_publish_date', 1)) echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.info_block.publish_date', array('item' => $this->item, 'params' => $params, 'position' => 'above')); ?>

and find:
<?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.info_block.modify_date', array('item' => $this->item, 'params' => $params, 'position' => 'above')); ?>
Edit to:
<?php if ($params->get('show_modify_date', 1)) echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.info_block.modify_date', array('item' => $this->item, 'params' => $params, 'position' => 'above')); ?>

and find:
<?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.info_block.hits', array('item' => $this->item, 'params' => $params, 'position' => 'above')); ?>
Edit to:
<?php if ($params->get('show_hits', 1)) echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.info_block.hits', array('item' => $this->item, 'params' => $params, 'position' => 'above')); ?>

Thanks

Re: No HIDE Date, Update and Hits Articles 2 months, 1 week ago #47137

Thanks for collaboration,
Claudio

Re: No HIDE Date, Update and Hits Articles 2 months ago #47144

Dear Claudio12,

Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 4.87 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes