Not PHP8 Kompatibel?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not PHP8 Kompatibel?

Not PHP8 Kompatibel? 1 year, 3 months ago #49796

• Ludinator
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. Unfortunately my English is not good. I try anyway.

Parts of this template are unfortunately not PHP8 compatible? Today I downloaded the current version of the package for Joomla 4. Joomla, Joomshopping and Helix work.
But I get the error displayed in the frontend: "Call to undefined function split () and more see screenshot.

There seem to be problems with various modules and sliders for displaying products. If I switch this off, the shop runs with restrictions.

It makes no sense to run Joomla 4 with PHP7. We will soon switch off the old PHP versions, then these shops would no longer run. I have two active shops with the template based on Joomla 3 and need to update. Who can help me? Thanks

--------------------

Hallo. Leider ist mein englisch nicht gut. ich versuche es trotzdem.

Teile dieses Templates sind leider nicht PHP8 kompatibel? Ich habe heute die aktuelle Version des Paketes für Joomla 4 herunter geladen. Joomla, Joomshopping und Helix funktionieren.
Ich bekomme im Frontend aber den Fehler angezeigt: "Call to undefinied funktion split () und mehr siehe Screenshot.

Es scheint Probleme mit diversen Modulen und Slider zur Anzeige von Produkten zu geben. Schalte ich diese aus, läuft der Shop eingeschränkt.

Es macht doch keinne Sinn Joomla 4 noch mit PHP7 laufen zu lassen. Wir schalten die alten PHP-Versionen bald ab, dann würden diese Shops nicht mehr laufen. Ich habe zwei aktive Shops mit dem Template auf Joomla 3 Basis und muss updaten. Wer kann mir helfen? Danke
-----------------------------------
Demoseite: lucom-server.de/jshop4/
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by Ludinator. Reason: vergessen

Re: Not PHP8 Kompatibel? 1 year, 3 months ago #49802

Dear sir
Can you provide me your login account (account admin , account ftp ) ?, I will check
Thank you!

Re: Not PHP8 Kompatibel? 1 year, 3 months ago #49869

• Ludinator
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I entered the access data at the beginning of the thread under "Website Information (for Admin Only)".
Danke.

Re: Not PHP8 Kompatibel? 1 year, 3 months ago #49898

• Ludinator
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I would really appreciate any help. The providers of my customers at Strato and 1&1 will switch off PHP7 in February and switch to paid extended support. A statement when the template will be switched to PHP8 would be ideal. But maybe there are other possibilities, because only parts of the template seem to be incompatible. Greeting Frank

Re: Not PHP8 Kompatibel? 1 year, 2 months ago #49922

Dear sir
I replied in the support ticket you sent, please check it
Thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes