(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attribute Checkbox not work

Attribute Checkbox not work 1 year, 5 months ago #49463

• Ludinator
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo
Die Joomshopping Erweiterung "attribute checkbox" funktioniert in dem Template leider nicht.
Ich kann das schwer erklären. Lege ich Checkboxen an, vermischen die sich mit den Selectboxen.
Also die Checkboxen liegen dann in einer Selectbox. Die Attribute per Checkbox sind korrekt angelegt.
Ich habe mehrere Shops damit schon umgesetzt. Allerdings mit Joomla Standard Templates.
Im Standard Template werden die Checkboxen auch richtig dargestellt.

Könnne sie mir helfen?

Danke. LG Frank

Hi
Unfortunately, the Joomshopping extension "attribute checkbox" does not work in the template.
I have a hard time explaining this. If I create checkboxes, they mix with the select boxes.
So the checkboxes are then in a selectbox. The attributes per checkbox are created correctly.
I have already implemented several shops with it. However, with Joomla standard templates.
In the standard template, the checkboxes are also displayed correctly.

can she help me

Thanks. LG Frank

Re: Attribute Checkbox not work 1 year, 4 months ago #49485

Dear Sir,

Please submit the ticket and give us the information of your site to check directly.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes