Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ?

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49449

or you can send me your transaction history, i will check with my system

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49450

payment confirmation email by 2checkout forwarded to email address mentioned above

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49451

I have received the email , I will check and send you the product back to that email
Thank you!

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49500

smartaddons,
you may continue deleting our postings here (like the last one dated Dec 02 !), which may be unpleasant for you but just be advised, we've got a screenvideo running for legal purposes !

We have purchased and paid a full single license of SJ JoomShop.
You, smartaddons, have not allowed access to the downloads section (on www.smartaddons.com/joomla-templates/download
/joomla-templates-club-jtc/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-premium-joomla-templates/663-sjjoomshop) BUT just provided 3 out of EIGHT product downloads via Google drive.

When, smartaddons, are you going to provide all Joomla 3.x downloads of our licensed template SJ JoomShop not just the three Joomla 4.x ones ?

If we do not get access to ALL eight downloads by Dec. 09,2022 01:00pm UTC, we are considering no service delivery from you and therefore will inquire with our payment provider to retract the FULL payment we've made and reserve our right to only pay 3/8 of the template price !

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49501

Dear sir
I have sent you all the documents and products related to Sj JoomShoping , please check your email
Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes