Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ?

Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49442

Purchased template SJ JoomShop days ago.
Payment via 2checkout immediately after purchase.
Till today (Dec. 02, 2022) no download activation, no email submitted with all download links.
Tried to contact them via the GMail-address listed on 2checkout-invoice and via contact@smartaddons.com

@all customers be aware: their email address contact@smartaddons.com mentioned in about-us section of their page does not exist - fake ?

Taking money from their customers and not delivering purchased items ?
Has this website turned into a fakeshop ?

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49444

Dear sir
Sorry for the inconvenience, normally an email will be sent to you after purchase, you can send me your purchase code and the email address you are using, I will resend your product to you. bought
Thank you

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49445

Posting code and email address here in the open ?
Are you freaking serious ?
Sounds like fakeshop behavior

How about smartaddons providing a correct and replyable email address in the about-us section of your webpage ?
OR AT LEAST
Listing a correct email-address on the invoice of 2checkout to enable your customers to send inquiries to ?

Waiting for smartaddons to provide a working and replyable email address.

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49446

Dear sir
we just need proof that you bought, (purchase code or payment receipt, account name you use to pay) anything you can give me, again very sorry about this nuisance
Thank you!

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49447

Happy to provide this information - in an EMAIL
Not here in the open of this forum.

I haven't seen or received the email address I asked for to submit these required information.
Where did you mention this email address ?
Just repost/resend it

Re: Purchased and paid template days ago - WHEN will you provide download ? 1 year, 4 months ago #49448

Dear sir
you can send information to prove you have purchased the product right here or can send it to my email hieutt@ytcvn.com (purchase code or payment receipt, account name you use to pay)
Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes