AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template per Categorie Principali
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template per Categorie Principali

Template per Categorie Principali 3 years, 2 months ago #43369

Salve, ho scaricato il vostro template ma non capisco per quale motivo non esiste nessuna personalizzazione per le categorie principali del negozio.
Anche sulla vostra demo se si apre il link del componente joomshopping appare con le categorie standard. E' possibile risolvere?
Qui il link alla vs demo: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-joomshop/index.php/en/?option=com_jshopping&view=category/

Grazie

Re: Template per Categorie Principali 3 years, 2 months ago #43413

Dear Sir

You can set the number sub-categories in prnt.sc/xysdqt
if you want to custom this page you can edit it in templates\sj_joomshop\html\com_jshopping\category\category_default.php

thanks

Re: Template per Categorie Principali 2 years, 2 months ago #46500

Hi, I apologize if I repeat after more than a year. If I buy a Joomshopping template I expect it to be developed for the component, not just a part.

The products, both item lists and single items, are obviously personalized and follow a style. The same style should also be used for categories. If I had the skills to customize a template from scratch, I didn't buy your product. I hope you understand my request, I apologize for the English (translated automatically.)

Thank you

Re: Template per Categorie Principali 2 years, 2 months ago #46539

mariolino320 wrote:
Hi, I apologize if I repeat after more than a year. If I buy a Joomshopping template I expect it to be developed for the component, not just a part.

The products, both item lists and single items, are obviously personalized and follow a style. The same style should also be used for categories. If I had the skills to customize a template from scratch, I didn't buy your product. I hope you understand my request, I apologize for the English (translated automatically.)

Thank you

I join this request, why is there no styling for the category list, it looks very strange, can you fix it in the next update. Thanks.

Re: Template per Categorie Principali 2 years, 2 months ago #46544

• thuygtn
Dear mariolino320,

What is your issue? Can you send the link in your site for us to check?

Thanks

Re: Template per Categorie Principali 2 years, 2 months ago #46545

• thuygtn
Dear sir,
Is your mean the link: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-joomshop/index.php/en/?option=com_jshopping&view=category ?
It's because the image on categories. You can set width and height of categories image by css code:
.jshop_categ .category .jshop_img {width: 120px; height: 100px;}
in the file: /templates/sj_joomshop/css/template.css

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes