Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes

Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes 2 years, 11 months ago #44542

Hi support,

Product page on grid display mode is showing YT Shortcodes

View --> prnt.sc/12evq67

how do I fix it?

Re: Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes 2 years, 11 months ago #44555

Dear streetstyle

Our shortcode only support in the editor box, so please add it in the description not the short description of the product.

thanks

Re: Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes 2 years, 11 months ago #44560

this is show the intro product description, not the short description how i believe it should be.

The field product description is editor box... perhaps this is not the reason.

is the support team willing to correct this adjustment in the template?

Re: Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes 2 years, 11 months ago #44574

Dear Sir

Please send us the admin and ftp account in the website information to check directly prntscr.com/12itqgg

thanks

Re: Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes 2 years, 10 months ago #44854

I will be waiting feedback, thank you.

Re: Product page on grid display is showing YT Shortcodes 2 years, 10 months ago #44897

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

Please try to move the shortcode to the middle/bottom of your product description, because now the theme will cut the top content in your product description. It will count the number character to cut, and maybe will can not cut whole the shortcode tags.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes