You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images

SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images 9 years, 1 month ago #23061

Hi,

I bought sj mega news about two years ago. When I use it on joomla 2.5.x it works fine. Since I updated joomla to 3.3.6 and I update extension (sj mega news) to newest version I can't handle with images. I mean - images don't resize to values I type in config module. I got four categories on front site (aktualności, oświata, sport, kultura) and they got introtext, thumbs. The problem is with these thumbs. How to do that the images will resize properly.

I checked images in cache/resized and they are ok, but on the site they don't appear properly.
Also I must create folder for these images manually even I got 777 permisions to cache.
Help me with solve this problem. Now the images are too big.
Last Edit: 9 years, 1 month ago by Sunkawakan.

Re: SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images 9 years, 1 month ago #23064

Ok, I installed latest version of this module for joomla 3.x. and in options General Options are disabled. Don't know why.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes