You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images

SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images 7 years, 4 months ago #23061

Hi,

I bought sj mega news about two years ago. When I use it on joomla 2.5.x it works fine. Since I updated joomla to 3.3.6 and I update extension (sj mega news) to newest version I can't handle with images. I mean - images don't resize to values I type in config module. I got four categories on front site (aktualności, oświata, sport, kultura) and they got introtext, thumbs. The problem is with these thumbs. How to do that the images will resize properly.

I checked images in cache/resized and they are ok, but on the site they don't appear properly.
Also I must create folder for these images manually even I got 777 permisions to cache.
Help me with solve this problem. Now the images are too big.
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by Sunkawakan.

Re: SJ MEGA NEWS - Problem with images 7 years, 4 months ago #23064

Ok, I installed latest version of this module for joomla 3.x. and in options General Options are disabled. Don't know why.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes