AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Module needs refinement!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module needs refinement!!!

Module needs refinement!!! 10 years ago #17735

SJ Mega News could be an excellent module, but it is in dire need of work / refinement.

First of all, under the images tab in administrator, the "keep transparency" is dysfunctional. It does not work. Also, the images do not automatically resize, and, there seems to be a caching issue even when caching is turned off, because I need to clear my cache whenever I update mega news settings.

My sites use obGrabber, which simply grabs content from RSS feeds, and puts them into my site categories. This is NOT an issue with obGrabber, it is an issue with SJ Mega News.

I wish that smartaddons would fix this module because it is a key factor in all smartaddons templates.

Walter.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Walter.

Re: Module needs refinement!!! 10 years ago #17830

• SA Hoang
Hello Walter

Keep Transparency uses for gif and pnd only. Did you check?

From our demo, i saw that images are auto resizing when i change the width of window.

there seems to be a caching issue even when caching is turned off, because I need to clear my cache whenever I update mega news settings.

I checked at my local but it worked fine

Can you explain in detail your issue?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes