Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details

Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 4 years, 2 months ago #40423

Hello

I face a problem with SJ_Remoz VM template at the Shopping Cart step.
After I have selected "payment type" and "shipment details" and terms approval, clicking on "Check out" button or "Add/Edit Billing or Shipping Details" I go to URL: "fenia-jewels.gr/shop/index.php/swimwear/user/editaddresscartBT" which goes to NOWHERE.

I looked into code but I did not find nothing relative..

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 4 years, 2 months ago #40442

Hello,
This is shopping cart and billing use default of virtuemart.
Thanks

Re: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 4 years, 2 months ago #40445

.../index.php/swimwear/user/editaddresscartBT

The path part "/swimwear/" is Virtuemart default ?

Re: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 4 years, 1 month ago #40459

Look at the server error log for a description of the cause. All 500s are logged.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes