Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details

Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 2 years, 5 months ago #40423

Hello

I face a problem with SJ_Remoz VM template at the Shopping Cart step.
After I have selected "payment type" and "shipment details" and terms approval, clicking on "Check out" button or "Add/Edit Billing or Shipping Details" I go to URL: "fenia-jewels.gr/shop/index.php/swimwear/user/editaddresscartBT" which goes to NOWHERE.

I looked into code but I did not find nothing relative..

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 2 years, 5 months ago #40442

Hello,
This is shopping cart and billing use default of virtuemart.
Thanks

Re: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 2 years, 5 months ago #40445

.../index.php/swimwear/user/editaddresscartBT

The path part "/swimwear/" is Virtuemart default ?

Re: Problem with shopping cart and billing/invoice details 2 years, 5 months ago #40459

Look at the server error log for a description of the cause. All 500s are logged.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes