You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Products not added to the cart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Products not added to the cart

Products not added to the cart 2 years, 9 months ago #39807

Hi!
Products not added to the cart. Installed the site from quickstart. You have on the site in the demo version is also a problem-the product is added to the cart, but when you click on the cart-it does not open.
How to fix? Where is the error?

Thanks!

Re: Products not added to the cart 2 years, 9 months ago #39829

Dear,
How to fix?
Editing file "/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/addtocartbtn.php" in template "sj_remoz".
where error code?
<button type="submit" name="addtocart" class="addtocart-button"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" aria-hidden="true"></i><?= vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO' ) ?></button>

replace
echo '<input type="submit" name="addtocart" class="addtocart-button" value="'.vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO' ).'" title="'.vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO' ).'" />';

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Virtuemart

Re: Products not added to the cart 2 years, 9 months ago #39842

vietnh wrote:
Dear,
How to fix?
Editing file "/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/addtocartbtn.php" in template "sj_remoz".
where error code?
<button type="submit" name="addtocart" class="addtocart-button"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" aria-hidden="true"></i><?= vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO' ) ?></button>

replace
echo '<input type="submit" name="addtocart" class="addtocart-button" value="'.vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO' ).'" title="'.vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO' ).'" />';

Thanks

There is no such thing in this file. There code
<?php
// Check to ensure this file is included in Joomla!
defined ('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

if($viewData['orderable']) {
}else {
	echo '<span name="addtocart" class="addtocart-button-disabled" title="'.vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_ADDTOCART_CHOOSE_VARIANT' ).'" >'.vmText::_( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_ADDTOCART_CHOOSE_VARIANT' ).'</span>';
}
?>
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes