Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with pagination sequence and ordering
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problem with pagination sequence and ordering

Problem with pagination sequence and ordering 3 years, 11 months ago #40815

Although I have set them to appear e.g. 6 products per page this does not seem to affect the final number of products displayed in the results (even if I change this for example to 12 or something else).
Also (this may be related to the previous problem) many products appear two or three times in the results.
Finally on products ordering:
(1) The ordering with (increasing) price does not work properly showing cheaper products after other more expensive and
(2) How can the visitor check whether the ordering he has chosen will be increasing or decreasing?

Re: Problem with pagination sequence and ordering 3 years, 11 months ago #40817

Default items per listing view in Config/shopfront sets backend and frontend list length.

Re: Problem with pagination sequence and ordering 3 years, 11 months ago #40819

Excuse me but I do not understand your answer.

I konw where to set frontend display, but the settings I do do not affect the public section of the store

Re: Problem with pagination sequence and ordering 3 years, 11 months ago #40823

On which page?

Maybe you mean Configuration/Templates/Set the pagination sequence for the List Box.....

Re: Problem with pagination sequence and ordering 3 years, 11 months ago #40824

Re: Problem with pagination sequence and ordering 3 years, 11 months ago #40830

Hello,
May be, The product effect extension sp filter virtuemart. You ought to ask a third party provider
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes