Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE

PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE 5 years, 4 months ago #37734

I installed the quickstart package both on my hosting site and on the localhost, but in both installations I view back-end only the joomla bar and the following Error 1054 Unknown column 'a.client_id' in 'where clause'. I ask the template's cretor to make a fix to resolve the problem quickly

Re: PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE 5 years, 4 months ago #37737

Dear Davide Russano

Maybe you install do not right.
Please refer
note select the

or send us the domain and the cpanel we will install quickstart for you

thanks

Re: PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE 5 years, 4 months ago #37748

Good morning I saw the procedure you indicated and is the same as I did for the normal installation of the quickstart package, I think that once the installation is finished there is some extension sping I think that sp building conflicts, try you to install the package locally and you will see that the problem also occurs to you, please find a fix to the installation I have the necepity to put the site online. thank you

Re: PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE 5 years ago #38596

Hello,

same probleme for me. Is there an issue?

Thanks

Re: PROBLEM INSTALLATION SJ AUTOPARTS QUICKSTART PACKAGE 5 years ago #38604

Dear c.demillecamps

We tried to installed it on demo and work normally. please submit the ticket and send us the information of your site to install. Can you submit ticket www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets to get our support faster.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes