Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working

SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 4 years, 7 months ago #39508

Like in the title - mod_sj_vm_deals -> Category Preload not working.
A little rundown . Ive installed a new language. Deleted old products and categories .
Added new cat's and new products. And now when i try to populate the index, sj_modules work, but they cannot fetch the VM Categories .
and this is the message i get from module interface:
"Maybe your component (Virtuemart) has been installed incorrectly.
also, when i activate the module on index page, i get the flowing.
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '9,8,7,2,1) AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > 0 AND ( s.`virtuemart_shopperg' at line 4.... "

Please sure your component work properly.
If you still get errors, please contact us via our forum or ticket system"

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 4 years, 7 months ago #39516

We fixed your issue. Please check your site again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: solarangellis

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 4 years, 7 months ago #39539

The problem is back .
i would very much like to know where the issue is, and what was the fix for it , if i do encounter it later, id like to fix it myself without bothering ya'll for something simple-ish.
Ty .

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 4 years, 7 months ago #39547

We find it necessary to update the VM version.

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 4 years, 7 months ago #39548

VM is 3.6.0 10113

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 4 years, 7 months ago #39549

ok, ive downloaded & installed the lastest from VM .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes