Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working

SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 2 years, 11 months ago #39508

Like in the title - mod_sj_vm_deals -> Category Preload not working.
A little rundown . Ive installed a new language. Deleted old products and categories .
Added new cat's and new products. And now when i try to populate the index, sj_modules work, but they cannot fetch the VM Categories .
and this is the message i get from module interface:
"Maybe your component (Virtuemart) has been installed incorrectly.
also, when i activate the module on index page, i get the flowing.
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '9,8,7,2,1) AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > 0 AND ( s.`virtuemart_shopperg' at line 4.... "

Please sure your component work properly.
If you still get errors, please contact us via our forum or ticket system"

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 2 years, 11 months ago #39516

We fixed your issue. Please check your site again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: solarangellis

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 2 years, 11 months ago #39539

The problem is back .
i would very much like to know where the issue is, and what was the fix for it , if i do encounter it later, id like to fix it myself without bothering ya'll for something simple-ish.
Ty .

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 2 years, 11 months ago #39547

We find it necessary to update the VM version.

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 2 years, 11 months ago #39548

VM is 3.6.0 10113

Re: SJ BizShop - Module mod_sj_vm_deals -> VM Category Preload not working 2 years, 11 months ago #39549

ok, ive downloaded & installed the lastest from VM .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes