You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade

SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade 5 years, 7 months ago #37194

Good day
Can you please help - After upgrading to the latest joomla and the latest sp pagebuilder free I can open the pages in the backend but its blank - i tried the full vertion of SP to same thing. Currently running on the latest free sp page builder.
Please what can i do to get it working again so that i can edit the pages?
Thank you

Re: SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade 5 years, 7 months ago #37212

Dear macroszx,
Because template go-fast use helix framework development.
Thanks

Re: SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade 5 years, 7 months ago #37244

Good Day
Thank you for reply but it doesn't fix the problem
If you login to the back end and you go to SP Page builder ad you open any one of the page like home its blank?

Re: SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade 5 years, 7 months ago #37245

never mind i see now thank you

Re: SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade 5 years, 6 months ago #37372

Hello dear how you fix this problem i am getting same problem

Re: SP Page Builder showing blank page after upgrade 5 years, 6 months ago #37377

Good day
It links to blank sp page
The front page is all modules
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes