Welcome, Guest

Images and Zoom problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images and Zoom problem

Images and Zoom problem 4 years, 9 months ago #38938

Hi,
I have one more problem now with images and zoom
When you open a product page, the image size is smaller than the settings, then when you click on a thumbnail undert he main image, the main image resizes.
Then after images resize, if you try the zoom, the zoom coordinates are wrong and the window is smaller than the product image again.

I have attached images, there should be three.

Regards
David

Re: Images and Zoom problem 4 years, 9 months ago #38941

Dear dml311071

Please send us the image again
i checked it room normally prntscr.com/nxve3x

thanks

Re: Images and Zoom problem 4 years, 9 months ago #38943

Hi,
Thank you for taking a look but, you can see from the image you have attached that the zoom is confined to the top left corner of the main image. It does not fill the image placeholder with a zoomed in version.

Re: Images and Zoom problem 4 years, 9 months ago #38947

Dear dml311071

It is zoom in one area , so can't fill the image placeholder with a zoomed in version.
when you pointer any position, it will zoom this area for you.

thanks

Re: Images and Zoom problem 4 years, 9 months ago #38952

Hi anqhn,
Sorry to have to press the point but in all browsers I have, the image is not working the same as the install I have on XAMPP. So, I am using the same machine and browser set to view both and side by side they are different.
I understand that the zoom image is constrained to the size of the image placeholder, that is fine. It works very well on the XAMMP installer package. But on my live install, there is still the problem of the image only appearing about 1/4 the size. Then, when I hover over another thumbnail, the image pops up to the correct size. But the zoom then only covers the top let 1/4 of the correctly sized image. In fact the zoom appears to only cover the same area as the image before it resizes to teh correct dimensions. It is not the same as the XAMPP install package I use as a reference.
I'm sorry but I know something is wrong...it is difficult to explain in words.
Which files handle the image zoom and dynamic sizing in the template? It must be fixed for my customer.

Regards
David
Last Edit: 4 years, 9 months ago by dml311071. Reason: typos

Re: Images and Zoom problem 4 years, 9 months ago #38957

Dear dml311071

" I have managed to solve the problem with the Zoom. The solution for me was to go to Virtuemart -> Tools -> Reset Thumbs
This emptied the thumb url field for every product in one go and solved the problem!"
=> thanks for your information

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes