add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

VirtueMart New Product Images Messed up on Your VirtueMart Template 04-22-2018
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VirtueMart New Product Images Messed up on Your VirtueMart Template 04-22-2018

VirtueMart New Product Images Messed up on Your VirtueMart Template 04-22-2018 6 years ago #36332

When I add a a new VirtueMart Product Image, it becomes all messed up on your VirtueMart Template.

imgur.com/zanJ7RN

It is messed up on Mobile Devices too (where the images don't show up). I noticed another person in this Forum had the same problem.
Last Edit: 6 years ago by tazzarkin.

Re: VirtueMart New Product Images Messed up on Your VirtueMart Template 04-22-2018 6 years ago #36341

Can you please give me an update? I saw that you guys logged in, posted some sales, and then crashed the website.

Can you please let me know what is going on? and what files you changed?

Re: VirtueMart New Product Images Messed up on Your VirtueMart Template 04-22-2018 6 years ago #36356

Dear tazzarkin

The current, We don't have the update version of this template, please send us the link with this issue and your information again to check directly.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes