AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I purchased "SJ Best News'
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: I purchased "SJ Best News'

I purchased "SJ Best News' 6 years ago #36474

Hey Team,

I purchase "SJ Super Category Module", "SJ Responsive Content", "SJ Grid Content Slider"..Each and every module is worthless... Because all the module and templates provided by Smart Addons are not multi browser and proxy server compatible, as these are not been good to visible over proxy server as well as some cross browsers such as IE and Sfari...was actually my client's real requirement.. whenever I ask the SmartAddons team for resolve such problems, they just skip on the things by saying that wrong alternatives which are actually worthless...

And the secondary, I've been trying to install quick install "SJ Best News" Quickstart package and not able to get it done causing lot of errors with it. Please let me know on how to solve this.

Also, please let me know, What is the best template you can sell and support, and mostly, which is very good to see in all browsers and proxy servers?

My best suggestion for your TEAM members to make module/template programs with good and error-less scripts then it will be possible to get live on any browser as well as proxy servers..

Dear Team, Please don't misunderstand me, all the purchases I did with SmartAddons are really not useful which doesn't meet my client's requirements.

So I'll buy that. thanks a lot!

Meavin

Re: I purchased "SJ Best News' 6 years ago #36483

Dear Meavin

1. Please send us the domain, admin and ftp account of your site that are using the server proxy to check directly.

2. about sj best news, please let's me know detail your issue. then send us the information of your site are using this template to check directly

thanks

Re: I purchased "SJ Best News' 6 years ago #36485

Hello Team,

First of all the demo pages you given for modules or templates are not working..

Its Okay! Coming to our issues..Lets go one by one...

1. About Proxy problem:
Please have a look at your demo pages(where said modules used) than our website would be much better of your understanding to solve the proxy issues. So please open your demo pages("demo.smartaddons.com/extensions/joomla33/index.php/sj-content-super-category" OR "demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-content-res") in "hide.me/en/proxy" and let us know the solution.

2. About SJ Best News: SJ Best News is not working, and it has been showing an EMPTY page after quick installation. you can check the same with our website details are given.

3. Also, let me know the best steps to rename "SJ Best News" template.

Awaiting reply. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Meavin

anhqn wrote:
Dear Meavin

1. Please send us the domain, admin and ftp account of your site that are using the server proxy to check directly.

2. about sj best news, please let's me know detail your issue. then send us the information of your site are using this template to check directly

thanks

Re: I purchased "SJ Best News' 5 years, 12 months ago #36492

Dear Meavin

1. the current our demo have problem, can't check it. we can check directly on your site

2. your site have error Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /var/www/vhosts/autotechglobal.com/new.autotechglobal.com/templates/sj_bestnews/html/mod_sj_social_media_counter/default.php on line 29
-> i fixed in modules\mod_sj_social_media_counter\core\helper.php
please check your site again

3. please refer the steps, it is the same for sj best news
step 1. please edit sj_news in these files
prntscr.com/ib9ltk
prntscr.com/ib9m71
prntscr.com/ib9nww
step 2. edit the name folder, file and language file for your name template: prntscr.com/ib9khz
prntscr.com/ib9krv
prntscr.com/ib9l1c
step 3. then zip file and install again

thanks

Re: I purchased "SJ Best News' 5 years, 12 months ago #36546

Dear Team,

I'm still waiting to know If there is any solution found for the modules and templates that are not working properly in Proxy Servers such as hide.me/en/proxy as mentioned above.
Also, I would like to know if you can assure resolve such proxy problems for modules and templates rectified soon, I'll buy Club membership right way. I need you to respond this post as quick as possible as we are very close to the deadline of 2nd May Offer on your site.

Awaiting reply. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Meavin

Re: I purchased "SJ Best News' 5 years, 12 months ago #36548

Dear Meavin

Thank you bought our club.
the current, we're moving our demo to the other server, can't check it. we can check directly on your site with the Proxy Servers problem

thanks
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes