AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Page 404 not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Page 404 not work

Page 404 not work 5 years, 11 months ago #36696

I do not understand why you do not answer the questions in the forum.
I do search of the subjects, but all your answers are to send information instead of to respond in the forum and thus facilitate for the users.
My site is in production, so I can not send the link, but at DEMO itself, page 404 does not work. It leaves a blank page.
Please, how do I solve this ???
Thanks,
Marcia

Re: Page 404 not work 5 years, 11 months ago #36697

• thuygtn
Dear marciacavalc,

Please go to the file: templates\sj_personal\error.php and remove this code:
require_once(JPATH_LIBRARIES.'/src/document/renderer/html/HeadRenderer.php');

Thanks

Re: Page 404 not work 5 years, 10 months ago #36844

Sometimes it really helps to edit page 404 or error. They are written in the demo version and something may not work. but very sad when it does not work in a full-fledged version of the template. In general, the templates are functional enough. I always choose between local and from templatemonster. The choice is rather complicated.

Re: Page 404 not work 5 years, 9 months ago #36960

In demos, often limit this page, because they consider it not the main one. Try to purchase a full template. Or even order the design of this page separately. It will be easier.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes