Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Social icons disabled, but links are set onto picture in module, displayed in position right, when viewed in mobile phone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Social icons disabled, but links are set onto picture in module, displayed in position right, when viewed in mobile phone

Social icons disabled, but links are set onto picture in module, displayed in position right, when viewed in mobile phone 6 years, 5 months ago #34775

Hello again,
I did make a custom module with an image displayed, which I did publish in the modul position 'right'. I did test that in an iPhone 5 and when I did scroll to the bottom of the page, where the module ist displayed, I recognized, that a tip of my finger onto the image did lead to the login page of facebook or google+ depending on the position, where I did tap onto the image. Obviously the social share links are active in that region on the bottom (where the image in the custom module is displayed). This happens althought I did disable the social share icons in the settings of the template. There is nothing similar in the desktop-version: no linked area which points to facebook or any other social site. What to do to avoid that?
Best regards,
Christian
UPDATE: I did figure out that the 'invisible links' for social icons also are present in the desktop-layout - in my case they overlay the print/E-Mail icons at the right bottom of the page.
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by C_Brand. Reason: I did find out something new about that problem

Re: Social icons disabled, but links are set onto picture in module, displayed in position right, when viewed in mobile phone 6 years, 5 months ago #34789

Dear C_Brand

You can remove it in
templates\sj_personal\index.php

<div id="socialShare">
<div class="itemSocialBlock">
<div class="post_social">
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="icons-social social-fb" onclick="javascript:genericSocialShare('www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=<?php echo JURI::current();?>&amp;url=<?php echo JURI::current();?>')" title="Facebook Share"><span class="nameSocial"><?php echo JTEXT::_('NAME_SOCIAL_FACEBOOK');?></span> <i class="fa fa-facebook" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="icons-social social-gp" onclick="javascript:genericSocialShare('plus.google.com/share?url=<?php echo JURI::current();?>')" title="Google Plus Share"> <span class="nameSocial"><?php echo JTEXT::_('NAME_SOCIAL_GOOGLE'); ?></span> <i class="fa fa-google-plus" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="icons-social social-tw" onclick="javascript:genericSocialShare('twitter.com/share?text=<?php echo JURI::current();?>&amp;url=<?php echo JURI::current();?>')" title="Twitter Share"> <span class="nameSocial"><?php echo JTEXT::_('NAME_SOCIAL_TWITTER');?></span> <i class="fa fa-twitter" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="icons-social social-lk" onclick="javascript:genericSocialShare('www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&amp;url=<?php echo JURI::current();?>')" title="LinkedIn Share"><span class="nameSocial"><?php echo JTEXT::_('NAME_SOCIAL_LINKEDIN');?></span> <i class="fa fa-linkedin" aria-hidden="true"></i> </a>
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="icons-social social-pt" onclick="javascript:genericSocialShare('pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=<?php echo JURI::current();?>')" title="Pinterest Share"> <span class="nameSocial"><?php echo JTEXT::_('NAME_SOCIAL_PINTEREST');?></span> <i class="fa fa-pinterest-p" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
function genericSocialShare(url){
window.open(url,'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=648,height=395');
return true;
}
</script>
</div>
</div>

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: C_Brand
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes