Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template?

Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template? 6 years, 4 months ago #35164

Can you please Upgrate the Quickstart package of this template?

Iḿ want to develop my site and installed this quickstart but when I update it to the latest version of Joomla, I got a lot of errors, 500 and 400, can you please upgrate this quickstart package to the latest joomla version, I just susbscribed because of this quickstart package and I cant use it.

Regards

Re: Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template? 6 years, 4 months ago #35168

Dear carlosmz

Please install our quickstart, then update joomla version. if it have error please send us the information of your site in the website information box to check directly

thanks

Re: Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template? 6 years, 4 months ago #35176

Ok it seems the problem was the way I was doing the joomla upgrate. fixed now thanks

Re: Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template? 6 years, 4 months ago #35183

Dear carlosmz

If you have any the problem please contact us

thanks

Re: Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template? 6 years, 4 months ago #35314

Hi! I installed the quickstart package. After updating to Joomla 3.8.3 in admin panel I see an error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined method JAdminCssMenu::addChild() in ....../administrator/modules/mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu/tmpl/default_enabled.php on line 16"
Can I fix it?

Re: Can you please Upgrate Joomla from the Quickstart package of this template? 6 years, 4 months ago #35322

Dear Ramov

please refer www.joomshaper.com/forums/joomla-3-8

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ramov
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes