You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Extreme slow and backend problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extreme slow and backend problem

Extreme slow and backend problem 5 years, 1 month ago #38456

Hello there,
I just bought the SJ Expnews template with quickstart. I installed the quickstart localy, aside my other websites.
SJ Expnews is extreme slow in loading. The homepage takes more than 30 seconds to load were my other websites take around 4 to 5 seconds. Saving an article takes up to 20 seconds were on my other side the saving time is about 2 tot 3 seconds.
I noticed that the demo on this site of this template is also very slow in loading so I am guessing that the problem is in the package. Hence the fact that my other sites are running perfect. What is the problem and how to fix it. The template is now unusable.

There is a second issue. When loading a module configuration everything is mixed up and I can not change anything. See the attached picture.
How do I solve this issue?

I am disappointed I must say. The template was a lot of money and I am on a deadline for a site. I hope these two issues can be resolved fast.

Re: Extreme slow and backend problem 5 years ago #38491

Dear Albert909

You can submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets to get our support faster
about your issue:
You can use this plugin for your site: www.jch-optimize.net/
- about edit the module
please send us the screenshot to clearer.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes