AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Plugin x_menu_params
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plugin x_menu_params

Plugin x_menu_params 6 years, 7 months ago #34017

I have one question this plugin which comes with SJ ExpNews "x_menu_params" can I safely uninstall it or is it related to the proper functioning of the SJ ExpNews template?

Thank you!

Re: Plugin x_menu_params 6 years, 7 months ago #34026

Dear CyrusXxX

This plugin is use for the mega menu module. it will have the param in the menu item to configure for the menu: prntscr.com/gdy3nh
if you don't use the sj mega menu for your site you can uninstall it.

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: CyrusXxX

Re: Plugin x_menu_params 6 years, 7 months ago #34030

I use mega menu so it stays.
Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Re: Plugin x_menu_params 6 years, 7 months ago #34031

Dear CyrusXxX

If you have any the problem please submit ticket here: www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

thanks

Re: Plugin x_menu_params 6 years, 7 months ago #34033

No I dont need that kind of help .
I am posting questions only on general things like this one when I cant find documentation or proper info for ext I use from you.
I like to solve most of the issues myself
For example:
www.smartaddons.com/forum/556-sj-expnews/33960-sj-mega-news-for-k2-fails-to-open-module-for-edit
I have solved this in the end by completely removing K2 from use. and replaced SJ Mega News for K2 with Joomla equivalent module. So no more worries about that
But this plugin is needed and would like to have it.
But if it is the same version of plugin which comes with latest SJ Mega Menu module than I already have it. But if it is modified somehow for SJ ExpNews than I dont have it

Re: Plugin x_menu_params 6 years, 7 months ago #34056

Dear CyrusXxX

For the k2 module, we are updating for the k2 2.8.0
Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/
We need to check it before sending it for you.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes