AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Quickstart not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstart not working

Quickstart not working 3 years, 1 month ago #44033

Hi .. I would like to ask you to have a look at TopFoodz quickstart package ... I am trying to install it to my local machinine .. using XAMPP ... installation finishes but there is not sample datas as usually .. can you repair the package, please ? Thank you in advance. See the picture (on your site not working adding pictures - below upload does not work neither)... this is what is installed - I wanted to upload the sample data. I was never so complicated. Petr

Re: Quickstart not working 3 years, 1 month ago #44087

Dear Sir

Please refer here

note select default sample data when installed: prntscr.com/mwlniu
If you have any the other please submit the ticket to get our support faster.

thanks

Re: Quickstart not working 3 years, 1 month ago #44146

Hi again ... tried so many times ... have you tried to install it ? I tried at least 20 times... changed XAMPP versions too ... but nothing .. seems like there is a problem in the installations .. I have never had such a problem with your templates .. but this quick start is too hard for me ... pitty .... please try to install is yourself maybe there will be the same situation. THX Petr
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by peetee.

Re: Quickstart not working 3 years, 1 month ago #44198

Dear peetee

Thanks for your information. We fixed this issue. please download the quickstart package again.

Thanks

Re: Quickstart not working 3 years, 1 month ago #44310

Great ... now all working ... Thank you ... Petr

Re: Quickstart not working 3 years ago #44312

Dear peetee

If you have any the other problem, please submit the ticket, we will check and support at there.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes