add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Don't show thumbails

Don't show thumbails 12 years, 11 months ago #286

Hello!
i bought recently K2 Slideshow II, but in all themes it doesn't show the thumbails... and on firefox when I copy the URL image this copies the URL domain page. and it doesn't copied the URL of an image. what can be the problem?
plese i need a solution urgent
and other question... the module doesn't resize the image to the borders configured?

Attachment problem.jpg not found

thanks,
Richard

PS: sorry for my english i speak spanish

Re: Don't show thumbails 12 years, 11 months ago #287

• admin
Dear ronell

I would like to answer you as follows:
1. i bought recently K2 Slideshow II, but in all themes it doesn't show the thumbails
=> Please make sure that the cache folder and its subfolders can be writable (chmod = 777 or 755)

2. the module doesn't resize the image to the borders configured?
=> We calculate images and resize image without stretching. In this case, you need to change the size of image to your suitable

Thanks

Re: Don't show thumbails 12 years, 10 months ago #293

Hello i review and all cache folder is 755...
the problem continue...

Re: Don't show thumbails 12 years, 10 months ago #315

• admin
Can you change to 777?

If it does not work, please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account and ftp account so that we can check it for you

Thanks

Re: Don't show thumbails 12 years, 10 months ago #355

I solved my problem. I had pictures with JCE and not to K2. I have already thumbails. but I still have problems with resizing pictures in my slide. what size I need for a slide image of 1000x400?
please i've urgency.
thanks.

Re: Don't show thumbails 12 years, 10 months ago #359

• admin
Dear ronell

=> We calculate images and resize image without stretching. In this case, you need to change the size of image to your suitable
for example: 1000 x 400 , 2000 x 800

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes