add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

need Help to create override which will allow to click link in slide-items
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: need Help to create override which will allow to click link in slide-items

need Help to create override which will allow to click link in slide-items 9 years, 6 months ago #21492

My client wants to open up k2 item when user clicks on slide items. I have created the override and modified the default.php to create link but I do not know how to modify the jQuery. Now the link is shown in slide items. If I right click on it and select open in New tab, I am able to see the k2 item also. But I think left clicking is not working because of JQuery.

Please help me with this issue. I am attaching my override file in txt format for your perusal.

at line 106 I have modified the code to
<div class="slide-title">
										<a href="<?php echo $item->link;?>" title="<?php echo $item->title;?>" <?php echo modSjK2SlideShowiiHelper::parseTarget($options->item_link_target);?>><span>
											<?php echo modSjK2SlideShowiiHelper::truncate($item->title, $options->item_limit_title,'...' );?></span>
										</a>
									</div>
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by prasad.sakharkar. Reason: I could not attach the txt file. I am sharing modified code.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes