add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to change K2 Slideshow II margin & how to change colors of navigation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change K2 Slideshow II margin & how to change colors of navigation

How to change K2 Slideshow II margin & how to change colors of navigation 10 years, 1 month ago #17644

Hello SmartAddOns,

I use your products and like them very much.

1 - I would like to see how to change the top margin of K2 Slideshow II to match the top of the position box for my website. When it is side by side with another module, it is positioned low.

The margin seems to be 20, but I need it to be 0.

2 - I would like to change the color of the navigation boxes to match my website. Please tell me how to do this?

I have added an attachment to show you.

Thank you.

Timur
myqcity.com
Attachments:

Re: How to change K2 Slideshow II margin & how to change colors of navigation 10 years, 1 month ago #17665

• usersmart1
Dear Timur Tukel,

For the first issue, please open file (modules/mod_sj_k2_slideshowii/css/slideshowii.css)
and around line 8 change :

.sj-slideshowii {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	overflow: hidden;
	margin: 20px 0 20px 0;
}

to :

.sj-slideshowii {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	overflow: hidden;
	margin: 0 0 20px 0;
}

- For the second issue, around line 185 :
.sj-slideshowii .sl2-slide .slide-items .slide-item.active {
	background-color: #006699;
	color: #FFF;
}

change background-color:#006699;

Thanks & regards!

Re: How to change K2 Slideshow II margin & how to change colors of navigation 10 years, 1 month ago #17820

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I made the changes on the margin and on the color. But now the button image is missing.

How can I fix this.

I've attached a .jpg.

Or go to myqcity.com/food-drink.html. The button on the top right corner is missing. Just the dark background, but no play or pause buttons.

Thank you.

Timur
timur@myqcity.com
Attachments:

Re: How to change K2 Slideshow II margin & how to change colors of navigation 10 years, 1 month ago #17855

• usersmart1
Dear Timur Tukel,

We can see that the background image not found, please check the the image path at file (modules/mod_sj_k2_slideshowii/css/slideshowii.css) around line 280

.sj-slideshowii .sl2-wrap .sl2-control .sl2-ctr.previous {
	background: url('../../../DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/Temp/Temporary%20Directory%203%20for%20mod_sj_k2_slideshowii_j25-j30_v2.0.zip/img/pre.png') no-repeat right center;
}

.sj-slideshowii .sl2-wrap .sl2-control .sl2-ctr.pause {
	background: url('../../../DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/Temp/Temporary%20Directory%203%20for%20mod_sj_k2_slideshowii_j25-j30_v2.0.zip/img/pause.png') no-repeat center;
	width: 30px
}

.sj-slideshowii .sl2-wrap .sl2-control .sl2-ctr.play {
	background: url('../../../DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/Temp/Temporary%20Directory%203%20for%20mod_sj_k2_slideshowii_j25-j30_v2.0.zip/img/play.png') no-repeat center;
	width: 30px
}

.sj-slideshowii .sl2-wrap .sl2-control .sl2-ctr.next {
	background: url('../../../DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/DOCUME~1/TIMURT~2.TIM/LOCALS~1/Temp/Temporary%20Directory%203%20for%20mod_sj_k2_slideshowii_j25-j30_v2.0.zip/img/next.png') no-repeat left center;
}

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes