Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more )
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more )

The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more ) 6 years, 7 months ago #33901

When I upgraded Joomla ( image 1 ) ! The user section of this module was disabled. Where can the problem be .( unable load more ) ( image 2 )? Thanks
Position Problem : content_main3 and content_main4
image 1 : ibb.co/dk5DRa
image 2 : ibb.co/cK2osF

Re: The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more ) 6 years, 7 months ago #33906

Dear sarfaraz

Did you install the latest version of this template?
maybe your site have error js, so please upload your site to live to check directly?
please buy our template or join to our club to get full support.

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarfaraz

Re: The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more ) 6 years, 7 months ago #33937

1 . The last version is installed. .1.2.0
2 . Unfortunately you are localHost. Currently unavailable.
If you can help me please.
thanks

Re: The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more ) 6 years, 7 months ago #33945

Dear sarfaraz

Maybe your site have error js, so please upload your site to live to check directly?

thanks

Re: The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more ) 6 years, 7 months ago #33946

Which file js ? where is it ? Should I come back or change or enable and disable ?
Unfortunately, it's not possible. Okay, I'm not going to look at another template.
Thanks

Re: The problem after updating Joomla to 3.7.4 ( unable load more ) 6 years, 7 months ago #33983

Dear sarfaraz

If you have any the problem please contact us.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes