AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

ERROR INSTALATION
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ERROR INSTALATION

ERROR INSTALATION 6 years, 8 months ago #33638

I tried to install this template many times but is impossible...

Here is the error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'height:auto !important} \n} \n","","","","","media/com_acymailing/templates/tech' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'height:auto !important} \n .w540 img {max-width:540px' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} \n .w600 img {max-width:600px' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} \n td[class=w30] { width:30px !important' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} \n table[class=w540], td[class=w540] { width:540px !important' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\n \n@media (min-width:600px){ \n table[class=w600], td[class=w600] { width:600p' at line 5

Could you check? fix?

Thanks.

Re: ERROR INSTALATION 6 years, 8 months ago #33639

• thuygtn
Dear andyricor ,

Please download the package: sj_directory_quickstart_j37_v1.2.0.zip
I will send the download link to your email because I can't upload it via your FTP.

Thanks

Re: ERROR INSTALATION 6 years, 8 months ago #33647

I installed 4 times files and database... imposible to install... here are the new errors...

Here are url images with errors... because is not possible to attach...

studybcn.es/images/error404.png
studybcn.es/images/erroradmin.png
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by andyricor. Reason: error attached images... imposible to attach...

Re: ERROR INSTALATION 6 years, 8 months ago #33661

Hello??? Somebody can answer??????

Re: ERROR INSTALATION 6 years, 8 months ago #33666

Hello!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes