AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

k2 content module not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: k2 content module not working

k2 content module not working 7 years ago #32669

I'm upgrading an old Joomla 2.5/K2 site, I set up the Quick install package of SJ Financial III, everything looks ok. Then I migrate the K2 items from the old 2.5 Joomla installation using the extension SP Upgrade. In the process the sample k2 articles and categories are erase. So I get nothing in the fronpage but the headings of the modules, that´s Ok..

Then, I tried to change the modules configuration so they retrieve the k2 items from the new categories but nothing is shown. I even try to make a new k2 content module, and configure it according to your setup guide, but still get nothing!

Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: k2 content module not working 7 years ago #32671

I finally found the answer for anyone that needs it in the future. Here it is:

www.itoctopus.com/k2-items-not-appearing-in-k2-modules-after-migrating-to-joomla-2-5

In my case the items and categories tables in the Joomla 3 database appear with access = 2, just ran the sql in phpAdmin:

UPDATE `#__k2_categories` SET `access` =1;
UPDATE `#__k2_items` SET `access` =1;

And now everything is working fine.
Last Edit: 7 years ago by eguerrerop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: k2 content module not working 7 years ago #32677

Dear eguerrerop

Thanks for your solution.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes